Common Rail Power Tunning
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
The Powertunning CR works by modifying the electronic signals that control fuel pressure produced by the pump in order to optimize engine performance. The PowerBox CR increases fuel pressure at the pump to maintain rail pressure in the mid to upper operating ranges. In effect, pressure accumulates faster in the rail and is readily maintained to deliver more power and torque. The Powertunning CR engages when rail pressure is at or above 1,600 bar or 23,000 psi.
The Powertunning CR includes plugs that are compatible with those originally installed in your vehicle. The Powertunning CR is easily installed directly to the common rail pressure sensor. With the instructions provided, an inexperienced driver can complete the installation in 5 minutes. The Powertunning CR will not override the safe operating parameters of your engine and does not change or interfere with ECU functioning. Other features are highlighted in the product overview below.
- For all cars with Common Rail Systems
- Up to 25% increase in power and 30% increase in torque
- Improved fuel efficiency (an average of 2.5 MPG!)
- No interference to the Electronic Control Unit (ECU); original settings are not altered
- Will not harm your engine, does not increase injection pressure
- Can be installed by use of original plugs (no soldering required)
- Will not alter engine diagnostics functioning, will not interfere with engine error code sensing
- Does not change the service intervals required for your vehicle
- 2-year limited warranty
- Illustrated installation instructions included