VP37 POWER TUNNING
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
The Powertunning VP works by modifying the electronic signals that control fuel pressure produced by the VP 37 pump in order to optimize engine performance. The PowerBox VP increases fuel pressure at the pump to compensate for lost pressure as fuel is distributed to each injector. The increased pressure enables injectors to respond faster during acceleration. While actual injection pressure is not increased, the pressure required to activate injectors is readily maintained.
The PowerBox VP includes plugs that are compatible with those originally installed in your vehicle. The PowerBox VP is easily installed between the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and the injection pump. With the instructions provided, an inexperienced driver can complete the installation in 5 minutes. The PowerBox VP will not override the safe operating parameters of your engine and does not change or interfere with ECU functioning. Other features are highlighted in the product overview below.
- For virtually all TDI engines with 66 & 81 KW
- Up to 30% power enhancement without affecting emissions
- Improved fuel efficiency (an average of 2.5 MPG!)
- No interference to the Electronic Control Unit (ECU); original settings are not altered
- Will not harm your engine, does not increase injection pressure
- Can be installed by use of original plugs (no soldering required)
- Will not alter engine diagnostics functioning, will not interfere with engine error code sensing
- Does not change the service intervals required for your vehicle
- 2-year limited warranty
- Illustrated installation instructions included