TECNOMOTOR SOCIO 400 RENOVE
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
SPECIAL OFFER, ONLY IF YOU BRING US A TECNOMOTOR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
UNIQUE SOCIO400 FEATURES
- Buffer Scope & Zoom Thanks to a sampling frequency of 100 MS/se and itâs 13 bits of resolution, the integrated oscilloscope is at the forefront of automotive technology. Combined with 64 MB RAM buffer for data storage, wireless transmission, internal battery for operating without power supply, LCD for stand-alone data display and the extremely small size makes it the reference product for its market
- The scope buffer, the waveforms, the acquisitions of serial data from the control unit can all be saved in electronic format, to be subsequently reviewed or sent to a specialist for a consultation, or to create your own database of reference values
- Bluetooth & Wifi Two wireless modules have been fitted inside the instrument, in order to meet the various installation requirements. You can use either wifi or bluetooth communication on the PC, because they are both capable of supporting a data communication of more than 2Mbit/s towards Socio 400
- Galvanic isolation To avoid âground loopsâ and short-circuits between the serial diagnosis and the oscilloscope, a galvanic separation was designed between these two modules in order to avoid possible failures of the device or the vehicle
- You can use the tool as a handheld device for fast verifications, without the need to connect it to a PC and having to wait for te computer to start. By using the instrumentâs keypad and LCD, it is possible to perform the following:
- Voltage measurement with a multimeter
- Resistance measurement with a multimeter
- Waveform display with an oscilloscope
- The robustness of the instrument is guaranteed by a rubber molding that can protect it from accidental drops or from any external agent (grease, oil, etc.) with a IP54 degree of protection.
- Combined flight recorder. The instrument is equipped with 1 GB of internal memory in which you can store data from the PROPRIETARY serial communication with the control unit and from the oscilloscope and review them at a later time. During data acquisition it is not necessary to maintain active communication with the PC.
- It is possible to print the report from every function of the software, as your own reminder or for consulting with a specialist, but also as a diagnosis and repair report for your client
- LARGE AMOUNT OF INTERNAL RAM MEMORY (64MB)
- HIGH SAMPLING SPEED (to read very quick signals: flexray lines, high speed can lines)
- HIGH RESOLUTION (measurement accuracy over a wide range: battery voltage, lambda probe, analog sensors, injectors)
- DATA BANK COVERAGE ALSOAVAILABLE FOR THE USA
- 12 month of updates included
ANOTHER FEATURES :
Everything you need, all integrated
- Interactive workshop user guide that leads the user step by step to solve the problem.
- Easyfix integrates information such as wiring diagrams, test procedures, reference waveforms to be used in the verification of the electrical signals with the oscilloscope.
- EasyFix allows the user to start the diagnosis from the fault code highlighted by the self-diagnosis, or from the component that appears to be faulty by the symptoms reported by the client.
EasyDiag Guided execution of encodings, activations and data interpretation:
EasyDiag is a sort of interactive online manual that describes step by step the operation to be performed, including all related checks. Using hyperlinks, it directly activates the operations to be
performed with the following advantages:
- No need to call up the diagnostic software in a different environment
- No need to select the individual functions with the risk of making mistakes, because the software is already preset
- Images are provided when relevant to operations
- All necessary warnings are included
- Big time savings
- Certainty of operation execution
AUTOMATIC ERROR SEARCH ON THE VEHICLE
When the scan is completed, a report of the faults found in the vehicle is generated automatically.
At any time you can click on a unit and go to self-diagnosis with the selected ECU without having to wait until the end of the scan.
It is possible to manage the activation of a component and at the same time view the status or value of the sensor that measures it.
AUTOMATIC SEARCH OF CONTROL UNITS
This function can be used in case a vehicleâs control unit has not yet been inserted in the DB because it is too recent or difficult to find. Once you entered Brand, Year, and System, the software, thanks to its powerful integrated SQL database searches all already developed the software that match those criteria and verifies automatically which of the found software are compatible with the vehicle. During the procedure the data visualization software indicates which self-diagnosis software entered into communication with the vehicle. The search for self-diagnosis software
is performed on a database that stores every self-diagnosis software developed by Tecnomotor in different parts
of the world.
Easy Scope simplifies the electrical analysis of sensors/actuators and communication lines between control units. From the oscilloscope section, simply select the system and the component to be analyzed in order to have available a data sheet, complete with references and links for the automatic setting of the oscilloscope scales to perform the required measurement.
Integrates all information needed to diagnose at electrical level a sensor, an actuator or a communication line, STEP BY STEP
- General description of the component to be tested.
- Electrical signals on the component.
- Indications of the componentâs power supply analysis, if present.
- Indication of the analysis of the electrical signal output from the sensor and related reference values/waveforms.
- Indication of the analysis of the electrical input signal to the actuator and relative values/waveforms reference.
Function that allows simultaneous use of the Oscilloscope/Multimeter and serial communication with the vehicleâs Electronic Control Unit. Comparing these data, it is possible to get a 360Â° diagnostic overview without blind spots. It is possible to define 2 cases of combined test:
- Combined Test of the sensor. In this case you display the sensor data coming from the electronic control unit and the sensorâs electrical analog/digital signals acquired by the oscilloscope, verifying the congruence by varying the values.
- Combined Test of the actuator. In this case, the component can be activated from the control unit and by means of the oscilloscope, it is possible to verify that the activation signal, coming from the control unit, is properly transmitted to the actuator.
COMBINED FLIGHT RECORDER
Flight Recorder (road test) is a well known technology for vehicle data logging on the road, as the problem may not be detected statically in the workshop. Combined flight recorder represents the evolution, as it records the data coming from the oscilloscope simultaneously and in addition to the data coming from the PROPRIETARY self-diagnosis. In this way any problems not found in control during a road may instead be indicated by abnormal electrical signals acquired by the oscilloscope.
The toolsâ technical database provides the maintenance plans, the data needed to execute them, service or instrument panel reset procedures, components location, wiring diagrams and reference values/waveforms already integrated in the Easyfix/Easyscope project.
These data are essential in the diagnosis and repair of motor vehicles and they have been integrated in the project in the self-diagnosis, electrical diagnosis or EasyFix.
ALFA, ALPINA-BMW, ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, AUTOBIANCHI, BENTLEY, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, CORVETTE, DR, DACIA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, DAIMLER, DODGE , FERRARI, FIAT, FORD, GM, HONDA, HUMMER, HYUNDAI, INNOCENTI, IVECO, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LADA, LAMBORGHINI, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, LOTUS, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MG, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL/VAUXHAL, PAGANI, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, ROLLS-ROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SMART, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, UAZ, VOLVO, VW, ISUZU
ABS/Traction Control/ESP, Air Bags, Park Assist, Antitheft System, Car radio, Service Reset, Body Computer, Central Locking System, Climate Control, Immobilizer Card Coding, Key Coding, Remote Control Coding, Comfort/Antitheft System, Cabin Control, Diesel Oil Additive Control, Steering Angle Control, Setup/Suspension Control, Headlights Control, Doors Control, Seat Control, Traction Control, Cockpit/Immobilizer, Tyre Monitoring Diagnostics, 4WD Electronics, Gearbox Electronics, Front Central Electronics, Rear Central Electronics, Clutch Electronics, Gearshift Lever Electronics, Engine Electronics, Directional Wheels Electronics, Suspension Electronics,Drive Train Electronics, Parking Brake, Immobilizer, Right Headlight Modulation, Left Headlight Modulation, SOS Module, Navigator, Pre-Fuel Pump,Dashboard, Headlight Beam Width Adjmt., Distance Adjustment, Level Adjustment,Seats/Mirrors Adjustment, CAN Network, Battery Charging, Power Steering/Electric Steering, Sound System,Rear Spoiler, On-Board Instrumentation, TPMS, Roof Control Unit
GENERAL ACCESORIES ARE NOT INCLUDED