ONBOARD CAN EOBD Maxi SCANNER
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
If your car's Check Engine Light is on, you need this device. V-Checker is a handy device for reading and erasing trouble code in your vehicles. It can also display live data for your vehicle. It is small in size, robust in design, competitive in price and easy to use. This is a stand alone unit, it does not need a laptop computer to operate.
By simply connecting V-Checker with the diagnostic socket, the user will be able to read the trouble code. The trouble code description will be displayed directly on the screen, no need for search it in the user's manual. Each code will be continuously displayed until the [PREVIOUS] or [NEXT] key is pressed. This is a important advantage to compare with the old type trouble code reading tools.
Following communication protocol are supported:
- With large LCD display: the trouble code description will be displayed directly on the screen, no need for search it in the user's manual
- Each code will be continuously displayed until the [↑] or [↓] key is pressed. This is an important advantage to compare with the old type trouble code reading tools
- With extension cable, comfortable for operation
- With live data or data stream function
- Support all four OBD2 protocols: OBD-I, OBD-II, EOBD, and JOBD
- With professional mode
- With large DTC database
- Powered via diagnostic connector, no additional power is needed
- Plug and play, ease to use
- Turn off check engine light
- High reliable and accurate
- Display DTC descriptions in text mode
- Read DTC
- Erase DTC
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame Data
- Oxygen Sensor Test
- On Board Monitor
- Request Control Test
- ECU Information
- Weight: 214g without package, 380g with package
- Port: 16-pin OBD II socket
- Display: LCD extra large (65mm x 40 mm)
- Power: Directly supplied by diagnostic socket
- Protocol: OBD-I, OBD-II, EOBD, and JOBD
- One scanner with 16PIN Extension Cable
- Operating Manual
- Original package
Even if you don't repair the vehicle yourself, knowing the Diagnostic Trouble Code number before taking the vehicle in for repair the less likely you will be ripped off. Once the vehicle is repaired, the Diagnostic Trouble Code(s) can be erased and the Check Engine light extinguished using this scan tool.
In area that requires a smog test, an illuminated Check Engine light fails the emission test, even if the repaired vehicle might otherwise pass inspection. This OBD II Scan Tool extinguishes the Check Engine light.
Another highly useful application for the scan tool is purchasing used vehicles. Used vehicles can have all sorts of expensive mechanical or electrical problems. Since our scanner is a portable device, the buyer, can connect the scan tool to the vehicle and in a few seconds determine if the vehicle has detected a problem. Remember, not all Diagnostic Trouble Codes illuminate the Check Engine light and a scan tool are the only way to obtain the information.