INTELLISENS HUF TPMS OC2000 OBD
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
The innovative solution for TPMS-Service has now been supplemented by one further component: The OC2000 now enables independent workshops to service all vehicles needing a OBDII-module. With the OC2000 all RDKS sensors can now be used, even if the vehicle does not support an automatic learning process.
IntelliSens App with OC2000
The OBD plug communicates with the IntelliSens App via Bluetooth and enables to complete the relearn procedure via OBD sensors.
With the help of the IntelliSens App, TPMS universal sensors for tire pressure monitoring systems can be configured quickly and easily.
With the addition of the "OC2000", repair shops can also offer the TPMS service using an app. The vehicles require an OBDII module for the TPMS service.
With the "OC2000" OBDII module, the IntelliSens App immediately becomes a complete solution since TPMS sensors can then be taught using the "OC2000" on the vehicle even if the vehicle does not have an automatic teaching process.
Above all, IntelliSens impressed with its innovative solutions and easy operation. The innovative app makes servicing tire pressure monitoring systems much easier.
Benefits of the IntelliSens app for repair shops
- Support for all popular brands of smart phones
- Automatic updates for new vehicle models
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Can be used with all common OE sensors
- Saves time by quickly reading the data
- Fits Huf IntelliSens and other universal sensors
- Database with teaching process available
- History database
- Logs can be printed via WLAN
- Menus in German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, and Swedish
- OC2000 hardware.