TECNOMOTOR 930 AUTOMATIC STATION FOR A/C SYSTEMS
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
930 Diagnosis stations and air conditioning wich incorporates the new function of AUTOMATIC CHECKING FOR MICROLEAKS.
It enhances your shopâs service level and, thanks to the extre- mely high precision sensors present inside the stations teamed up with a state-of-the-art diagnostic strategy, makes it possible to detect even the smallest leaks in the hydraulic system and CERTIFY that the A/C system has been restored to the proper efficiency and functionality.
FULLY AUTOMATED DIAGNOSTIC PROCESS REQUIRES NO SPECIFIC EXPERTISE OR ACTION BY THE OPERATOR.
- Microleak diagnosis.
- Automatic Filter settings indication.
- Automatic recovery and recycling management.
- Dual operating mode (automatic, guided procedure).
- Integrated, updatable vehicle database by usb-key or PC.
- Programmable vacuum cycle.
- Automatic bottle heater with in-built temperature sensor.
- Large display and high luminosityand multilanguage.
- Separate electronic scales for oil and refrigerant.
- Time-saving: requires no hold stage.
- Integrate RTC for Data and Hour.
- Print by USB-Key or by internal printer (optional).
- Safety system for high pressure.
- Tank heater.
- Special program to recharge hibryd vehicle.
- Built-in printer not included.
- Refrigerant type: R134A.
- Operating temperature: 5 â 50 Â°C.
- Refrigerant tank capacity: 10 Kg.
- Oil tanks: 2 x 250 ml.
- Service hoses: 300 cm SAE-J2196.
- Power supply: 220-240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Refrigerant scale: 10 g res.
- Oil scale: 1 g res.
- Vacuum pump: 90 l/min.
- Compressor: 1/3 HP.
- Dimensions (cm): 90x60x45.
- Weight: 60 kg.