LCD 820 SMOKE METER
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
The Smoke meter 820 have been projected for an intensive use is in Shop (Stamps Blue) both in the Centers of revision or on road for possible controls on the circulating park.
The tools are projected for measures of opacity both on vehicles and on truck and in general on industrial vehicles.
It is possible to insert inside the tools a battery and a form bluetooth to have postings completely wireless (autonomy of operation with superior battery to the 4 hours). An ample list of accessories allows to personalize the products according to the particular demands of every single consumer.
- Temperature: + 5Â°C Ã· 40Â°C.
- Pressure: 850 hPa Ã· 1025 hPa.
- Humidity: 0% RH Ã· 95 % RH.
- Chamber actual length: 334 mm.
- Chamber temperature: 75Â°C.
- Maximum heating time: 3 minutes.
- Lighted by: Green LED.
- Reset: Electronic and automatic through solenoid valve.
- Calibration: Electronic and automatic.
- Storage temperature: Min -20 Max +60 Â°C.
- Dimensions: 23 X 34 X 22.5 cm.
|Measurement interval||Unit of measurement||Resolution|
|Absorption K m-1||0 Ã· 9.99||m-1||0.01|
|Absorption Percentage N %||0 Ã· 9.99||%||0.1|
|Acceleration time||0 Ã· 5||S||0.1|
|Fumes temperature||0 Ã· 300||S||1|
|RPM||1 Ã· 100000||rpm||10|
|Oil Temperature||0 Ã· 200||Â°C||1|
- 4x20 high-brightness and visibility LCD (for data displaying and testing management).
- Alphanumeric keypad for ting data entry.
- Integrated 24-column Thermal Printer for the test report.