OBD281 VAG CAN DTC READER
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
- OBD281 is a kind of auto device for reading and erasing trouble code in vehicles, sometimes called car reader.
- Though so small, light and handy, which is dynamic and fashionable in design, competitive in price and easy to use.
- OBD281 is specially designed for car owners or DIY. With a OBD281, you may quickly find out trouble causes (troubleshooter) of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting OBD281 with the diagnostic socket, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on OBD281, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes with attached user's manual.
Features and Benefits:
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or CAN Protocol cars.
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
- Turns off check engine light.
- Highly reliable and accurate.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
- Easy to use with one plug-in.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
- Performs continuous DTC scan.
- Specially designed for DIYers and car-owners.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable.
- User's manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions.
- One-year warranty.
- 55cm*15cm*3cm. Extension Cable length = 80 cm.
- Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket.
- Voltage: DC 10V~12V.
- Temperature: -20Âº-50Âº.
- Display: 2line LCD.
- OBD581 VAG CAN code reader.
- User's manual.