Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
FORSCAN BLUETOOTH VERSION is a simple software scanner for OBD2 Ford vehicles.
FORSCAN can work with other vehicles if they utilize the same Ford family protocols (Mazda, Mercury etc). Such approach makes it possible to support specific features of the manufacturer protocols, making the FORSCANmore powerful than any regular OBD2 scanner.
FORSCANcan detect modules which are not visible for regular OBD2 scanners, can show you trouble codes which are never displayed by OBD2 scanners, can show you PIDs which are not supported by OBD2 scanner and do it mush faster than any OBD2 scanner. In other words, FORSCANcan do things that regular OBD2 scanners can not do.
- Read and reset Diagnostic Trouble Codes from all modules (see list of supported modules below)
- Fast reading of engine sensors' data
- Run diagnostic procedures
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- 4x4 Control Module (4x4)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
- Variable Assist Power Steering (VAPS)
- Steering Angle Sensor Module (SASM)
- General Electronic Module (GEM)
- Restraint Control Module (RCM)
- Hybrid Electronic Cluster (HEC)
- Navigation Controller (NAV)
- Front Lighting Control Module (FLM)
- Headlamp Control Module (HCM)
- Audio Control Module (ACM)
- Audio Rear Control Unit (RCU)
- Electronic Air Temperature Controller (EATC)
- Driver Door Module (DDM)
- Driver Seat Module (DCM)
- Parking Aid Module (PAM)
- Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM)
Supported protocols and bus:
- FORD HS CAN
- FORD SCP (J1850 PWM)
- FORD 9141
Note: Ford MS CAN is not supported. Support of non-standard (modified for support of MS CAN) adapters is expected in further versions.