Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
Characteristics of EfiDiag FDC
- Standard diagnosis for most light vehicles and commercial vehicles from 1996 to the present using ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW and SAE-J1850 PWM. Supports the 5 OBDII protocols and the 10 test modes.
- Performs intelligent vehicle diagnosis and supports road tests.
- It has technical information such as sensor tightening torques, as well as generating reports with the actions carried out in the vehicle to be delivered to the customer.
- Extensive vehicle coverage, covering more than 73 brands in Asia, Europe, America and Australia.
- Diagnosis with special functions (restart, coding and programming).
- Reading and erasing codes, global diagnosis, parameters, actuator control, analysis of information flows for car reconditioning.
- Update / registration / test report / comments / function list via Bluetooth connection. In addition, it has fast support through Team Viewer, provides online technical information for customer support.
- Support for DTC consultation and possibility of video recording.
- Nice user interface, easy to handle and good experience.
- Intelligent automatic surge protection function integrated in the VCI ensuring its functionality and preventing accidental damage to the vehicle.
- Work stably and smoothly with high and low temperatures.