Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal or Bank wire
On Board Diagnostic Center SL makes all its national and international deliveries with important expedited freight companies
You have 7 days to return the product. See the return policy for more information.
- Protocol Supported:
- SAE J1850 VPW - J1850PWM , ISO9141-2 K/L- ISO 14230 K - ISO 11898 CAN
- Power Supply: by USB port or by OBD connector 8Ã·36V
- Electrical consumption: <2mA stand by, <50mA operating mode
- Operating temperature: -40 Ã· 85Â°C
- Microcontroller: ARM 32 bit - 256KB program memory
- Memory Size: 4 MByte (16Mbit) internal memory to store the data acquired on the road (more than 30 hour of registration with 8 parameter sampled every second)
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium battery to save date and hour of the event
- LED: High luminance LED indicates the operating status of the self-diagnosis module
- Acoustic Signal: Buzzer
- Dimensions (mm): 43.5 x 22.5 x 25.1
- Weight: 20g
- USB 2.0 gate: for higher download speed
- Size reduced to permits easy installation on board
- Special coupling to avoid false contact and false problem
- Hardware ready to work also for truck and buses
- Homologation Number: E24 10R-030604
- Check error conditions: analyse acquired data to determine the conditions that caused the fault at vehicle. Fault indication at vehicle end is provided by a buzzer. Graphic data analysis
- Natural gas/LPG fuel systems: Road-test to determine post-retrofit performance of original ECU and make necessary changes to secondary ECU mapping. Graphic data analysis
- EcoGuide: Analyse driving style to identify less-than-fuel-efficient driving habits by means of the buzzer. Graphic data analysis
- Read fuel injection ECU data (such as engine rpm, injection time, engine temperature, lambda sensor, accelerator pedal position, MAF, and so on) and fault codes in real time and reset fault codes.
- My_REC. Configure data to be acquired and sampling times as in telemetry systems.
- Comprehensive database lets you select vehicle to identify diagnostic socket and retrieve meaning of non-standard EOBD codes.
- Download software upgrades from the Internet
- Compatible with WIN98SE, Win XP, WIN 7
- USB 2.0 Cable