The OnBoard 703 professional scanner...
- Vehicle Check-in/Delivery [Tyre Service].
Warning: Last items in stock!
The TPM-02 is a tool necessary for:
- Vehicle Check-in/Delivery [Tyre Service]. Vehicle Test feature lets you check sensors for proper operation and batteries upon check-in or delivery. Lets you save and print (via PC) test reports for your customers.
- TPMS Light Check [Malfunction]. Use Vehicle Test to investigate and troubleshoot malfunction without delay (high/low tyre pressure, damaged sensor, and so on). Sensor Test feature lets you repeat test process for individual sensors.
- Repair [Malfunction]. Technical specifications for repair procedures, such as Tightening Torque values for securing sensor to wheel and valve are conveniently stored in the tool and always ready at hand. All original Part Numbers are also included.
- Sensor reprogramming (Optional). Sensor replacement or tyre rotation procedures can be viewed using the tool. The reprogramming kit lets you reprogram sensors in the vehicles via the diagnostic socket
It is possible to connect the tool to the PC and through the software supplied it is possible to
* Print the test results
* File the tests on PC
* Display the teach-in procedures for new sensors on the dashboard.
* Update the tool
Supported Features of OBD Kit for TPM-02 (Optional):
1. Sensor reprogramming
2. Fault code reading/deletion
3. System enabling/disabling
4. Pressure/battery state/temperature readings
5. Winter/summer tyre set-up
6. EASY sensor/ECU testing and pairing procedure.
Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 36
LCD: 3-inch 128x64-pixel graphic LCD with transflective technology ensures clear vision in direct sunlight
Lithium Batteries: more than one week of operation testing 30 vehicles/day.
Battery Charger: connection via adapter and protected jack.
Seven key keyboard.
Shockproof non-removable rubber overmoulded case.
Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Chinese and Japanese.
Reception carrier selectable from 200MHz to 1GHz. Supports ASK, FSK, Pacific reception modulation
Supports 125kHz LF transmission with universal OOK signal modulation, power control and QUICK algorithm for faster vehicle testing.
LF & RF algorithms: for cross-talk avoidance
Data reading capabilities: sensor ID (viewed in HEX/DEC format), pressure, temperature, battery status, acceleration, internal status of sensor.
USB 2.0 gate: PC connection and USB mass storage device. Windows XP and Windows 7 drivers.
Database update by PC connection and USB mass storage device.
Car brands: Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentey, BMW, Bugatti, Cadilac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Hummer, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubischi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab Skoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo.
Truck brands: Renault, Man, Mercedes-Benz
Motorcycle brands: BMW-Motorrad
Sensor brands: Beru, Continental-SiemensVDO, Entire-TRW, Lear, Pacific, Schrader
No customer reviews for the moment.